Spent my sunday with friends (Johan, Marion, Christina & Mary) having coffee and visiting a fleamarket. This week I have spent most of my time working on new grannysquare blanket which will be listed in the shop as soon as it's finished :)
The other day I shared 20 facts about me on my instagram account (my username is sandrajuto), here they are:
1. i am pretty faceblind which means i have to meet people several times before i (hopefully) know what they look like.
2. the day i was born it was -42 degrees celcius.
3. i started drinking coffee just for the sake of taking pictures of it.
4. social lonewolf - that's me.
5. i have watched twin peaks once a year since it came out.
6. love eggs.
7. my favourite music is pet shop boys.
8. i'm (unfortunately) a typical firstborn.
9. i enjoy getting older.
10. i started working in the middle of my studies. work was (is) my best education.
11. i'm a city person.
12. i am an extreme version of "highly sensitive person" which is mostly positive but sometimes makes situations a little less bearable for me than for people around me.
13. my favourite cocktail is dry martini (gin/olives).
14. i'm married to a wonderful person (phew).
15. i come from sweden and have no plans to live there again (sorry family).
16. after practising a lot i am now very good at saying NO.
17. after practising a lot i am now also very good at saying YES.
18. i have 30 cousins.
19. i have no guilty pleasures (i don't believe in guilt).
20. i am so lucky for being best friends with my sister and our mother.
Today I received an amazing gift.
Look at this bouquet!
It's like as if Ruby had been reading my mind.
White anemones are my favourite flowers at this time of year and yesterday I was out looking for some in several flower shops.
I decided to put the flowers in two different vases.
What a great mix together, don't you think?
And a handwritten letter. Thank you so much Ruby of Mary Lennox Flowers. You made my day! Welcome to Berlin :)
Got up early this morning to take a walk with Johan to his work, we stopped by 19grams for great coffee, banana bread and croissant. On my way home I passed by Sironi for some amazing bread that smells so good that I want it as a perfume ;) It feels like spring has arrived, the pigeons are running around nuts on the streets trying to make babies.
This morning Camilla and I took a walk through Neukölln and had breakfast at Roamers, a very beautiful café with delicious coffee, sandwiches, cakes etc. We sat there for quite a while and enjoyed the atmosphere and the beautiful interior. Ida was there as well (fint att ses!) :)
This morning I crossed the river for a morning date.
I walked with Johan towards his job.
And picked up Camilla outside her home.
We took a walk in the sun.
And did what we do best - fika.
Bye bye Camilla.
Hello smoking Hitler.
Here's to a new week! I'm not sick anymore and I'm filled with good energy. Also, it's my Swedish nameday today and since my name is Greek I should celebrate it the Greek way. Yamas!
So much for bringing my camera out for walks this week; I'm in bed being sick. My body is aching like crazy so that shakti mat is my one of my best friends. Not complaining though, because another one of my best friends is next to me - Johan. We read books and sleep most of the time. When we start quarreling again, we know we're on our way to get better.
Ps. Wrist Worms orders will be shipped as soon as I feel better, hopefully tomorrow :* Thank you all for your orders, this week 20% discount with code WEEK7.