2017/02/14

From grey to colour

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I guess the two top pictures show how cold it was this morning as I walked with Johan to the S-Bahn. Decided to search for some colour before I went back to the warmth indoors. This week's mornings have started so beautifully with a super bright bedroom and warm fluffy duvets. I'm doing a fast again and will stay in a bubble until Friday when it's time to show my broken face at an opening party. It's healing surprisingly fast though, very thankful for that. See you!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Canada. So sorry about your face-plant, but glad you are healing quickly. Thanks for your photos, which I always enjoy looking at.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.