2017/02/13

Tiles, home, snow, dog & an accident

Untitled
This and that from my phone from Jan 13 until yesterday. Berlin tiles love & milk bath love.

Untitled
From a Saturday I spent in the kitchen & from a laundry day.

Untitled
Then the snow came.

Untitled
My phone is so half dead now that it doesn't survive minus degrees Celsius, not even with a charger connected to it.

Untitled
The foggy morning & I've been hanging out with my dog friend Nena, she's amazing.

Untitled
And BANG, I had an accident. Fell on my face the other day (missed a step) and after resting the whole weekend, I feel pretty good. So happy I didn't break any bones. Shared a plate of halloumi and falafel with Johan last night, it was amazingly tasty.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. oh my god! how did you fall on your face?? Too many cocktails? ;) That looks so painful! Get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Get well soon, Sandra
    ☕ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Sorry about your face. If empathy could heal . . . you have mine anyway. I've fallen down a flight of stairs twice. Internal damage seems to last a lifetime. I hope you heal soon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh poor you. that looks nasty... more halloumi required. and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch!!! I have quite the history with clumsy falls, so I can relate easily. Once I even crashed against a glass door when running down the stairs, luckily all my teeth were in place when I woke. Get well soon, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.