2017/02/02

Welcome to my home

Untitled
Step into my house.

Untitled
The ceiling at the entrance, I wish I had it in my bathroom.

Untitled
Some small details are still left from when the house was built in 1900. Imagine it survived two world wars.

Untitled
Combined shelf for tea and medicine.

Untitled
The candelabra Johan made at university has made a come-back in our bedroom.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
When I grew up we only smelled this amazing flower (hyacinth) around Christmas, Swedish style.

Untitled
A very simple soup made of stuff from the fridge, broth, lots of chili flakes and cream. Swedish crackers with cream cheese and smoked roe spread.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I want to marry food you guys eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is very artistic! Beautiful!
    I eat this kind of swedish crackers every morning with butter and honey!
    They taste great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you consider champagne as medicine. I do too :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.