2017/02/05

What I saw this morning

Untitled
This poster always catches my eye.

Untitled
Piercings here and there.

Untitled
A classic.

Untitled
I took a stroll around Boxi, looking at the people setting up the flea market.

Untitled
I SO want pizza. Cooked a lot of spicy lentils yesterday though. Johan made Janssons frestelse - YUM!

Untitled

Untitled
The messages on this sofa made me laugh out loud.

Untitled
Those two made me laugh as well. They were barking at everyone passing by and as soon as they saw me taking a picture of them, they were posing looking all good. Cuties.

Untitled
And, today is February 5. It's a very special day for me, it's the day I understood I was falling in love with Johan. He bought me a Guinness, the first beer I ever drank, and since then we always celebrate with a pint of Guinness. Looking forward to it already!

2 comments:

  1. My parents got married 50 years ago today on my grandfather´s birthday, clearly a good day this february 5th! Enjoy your Guinnes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mural, simply beautiful. Hope you had a good day celebrating your love.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.