2017/05/08

A date with Whiskey

Untitled
Yesterday I had a date with Whiskey. And Eili.

Untitled
We went to Boxi to check out the flea market, was a bit too crowded though, so we left quickly.

Untitled
Towards on of my favourite parks!

Untitled
Whiskey approved of it.

Untitled
Spring is at its most beautiful now.

Untitled
Felt almost like Summer.

Untitled
Come on, play with me!

Untitled
Here I got his attention by calling him Lilla ko (wee cow) in Swedish.

Untitled
Moving in.

Untitled
Passed by the Biergarten at Berghain, also a favourite of mine. This is Eili.

Untitled

Untitled
Childhood memories.

Untitled
Time to say bye to Whiskey, he's my latest dog friend. I'm in love.

Untitled
Was great to spend a couple of hours outdoors in the sun, because now it feels like Winter again ;)

Happy Monday!
I look forward to Pictoplasma later this week! Anyone else going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.