2017/05/19

This week in 9 pictures

Untitled
One of the funniest signs I've seen, the spelling skills are amazing. Took a while before I understood what Donny's means, LOL.

Untitled
Summer came and I love my entrance.

Untitled
Standard Sandra lunch + a beautiful ceiling in a building that's being renovated, I hope they take good care of the beautiful ceiling.

Untitled
On Wednesday Johan and I were invited for amazing food at our friend's place. Such a great day!

Untitled
It's Friday, again. Feels like it's Friday all the time, isn't that how people usually feel about Mondays? Anyway, I had a coffee date with Johan this morning and I'm going to do a few days of fasting again, I just remembered how awake, clear minded and productive it makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.